Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Getting the Blog Started

Thanks for checking out the blog. It's taken longer than planned to implement this part of our new office website, but hopefully better late than never. It's worth a minute to explain why I wanted to incorporate a blog into the overall revamp of the site. First, it allows for an extended discussion on specific topics that don't usually get much attention. Second, it allows for a new method of interaction among our office and the customers we serve. Third, it will help enlighten everyone about our duties, the laws and "why we do things they way we do". And finally, I hope it leads to good ideas and suggestions for ways to improve or implement new services. I have a few topics I want to address over time, and I'm looking forward to your suggestions and interaction as well. Look for periodic updates and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment